Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: My Name is Earl

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I watched this show religiously... until they moved it to Thursday. Now I just stopped watching it and I dont give a shit. Fuck NBC and their "must see TV" bullshit.
    Actually, it has more to do with them wanting to put something else on Tuesday... moreso than them wanting comedy on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Just saying...
    Or, get a DVR.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. I love My Name is Earl, good to see Jason Lee back on the screen. Also The IT Crowd is a good show dont know if it will reach the USA or not though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Actually, it has more to do with them wanting to put something else on Tuesday... moreso than them wanting comedy on thursday.
    Huh? You don't remove something that big and put a risk in its time slot. They wanted to rebuild their Thursday night and what better than the top-rated comedy?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    Huh? You don't remove something that big and put a risk in its time slot. They wanted to rebuild their Thursday night and what better than the top-rated comedy?
    They take risks all the time... esp. NBC now that they are in the shitter, they want to get as many good shows on as possible... put a show in a previously good timeslot and you may get some "Accidental" viewings.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. The show is back with new episodes. It started about two weeks back and tonight is the third new ep. I don't know what's up with NBC holding shows for months but whatever. It's back and I'm happy.

The Rudy episode was awesome.