Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PoPoLoCrois thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Jennifer Tsao's a joke.

Sony needs to get some new color PSPs over here stat. Or at least the white one. I need this game but refuse to buy a black PSP.
    Yeah she is, a few months ago she "reviewed" Bomberman DS which she hated right after she said it was the first Bomberman game she had ever played. Wow. Just...wow.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 04 Oct 2005 at 12:47 AM.

2. I have had plenty of annoyances from reading Tsao's reviews. She always has some really ticky tack reason for not liking a game. And whatever the minimal problem she has, dominates the entire review. I don't remember what game it was, but its was a GBA game. She yakked and yakked about how overly cute the game was, thats ALL she talked about. Her photo in the review crew that month was her surrounded by stuffed Pokemons, which are all overly cute. Shes a moron.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. We should start a Jennifer Tsao "hate in" thread.

4. My question is how in god's hell did she become Managing Editor over the guys who've been there *far* longer than her?

Answer key:
    Because she's a girl.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    But every time I indulge on my curiosity I end up just reminding my self that I don't enjoy playing RPGs.
    You should play Rhapsody.

p.s. Playing Rhapsody in front of women will do more to convince them you're manly then anything else you'll ever do in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    My question is how in god's hell did she become Managing Editor over the guys who've been there *far* longer than her?

Answer key:
    Because she's a girl.
    Ah yes, nothing quite like the way promotions work in real life, huh?

6. It's an old school RPG adventure with more cute than any one game has been meant to contain, and it does look really nice on the PSP screen. Agetec had a partially translated version playable at E3. Combat is fairly simple, but it's a game stuffed with charm so I don't think it really matters.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. Hmmmm. Before I posted this thread a month ago, it was listed for late October then was pushed to November 8th. Now it's been pushed back to December 6. Not cool.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 08 Nov 2005 at 11:46 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    My question is how in god's hell did she become Managing Editor over the guys who've been there *far* longer than her?

Answer key:
    Because she's a girl.
    Also see Ashley Esqueda. When I saw her pop up Play magazine I was sure it was going to end fairly soon in a sexual harassment case, but after reading what she writes for awhile it's just creepy. It's as if Dave Halverson hired a model and just pumped his opinions into her brain with some device. It's uncanny--her love for Rare games, licensed games, complaining about the same obscure crap...

Anyway, this is the first PSP game that really makes me want it. I've wanted to try this series for years but was too lazy to import any. I figure by the time I own a PSP this game will either be $5 or...$200.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Yeah she is, a few months ago she "reviewed" Bomberman DS which she hated right after she said it was the first Bomberman game she had ever played. Wow. Just...wow.
    That's interesting, I hate Bomberman because it's the 289379174938th time I've played the same fucking game again.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. I've always wanted to play this game. Might actually buy a PSP for this when its released over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.