Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PoPoLoCrois thread

1. Official PoPoLoCrois thread

I am all over this. Release date according to IGN's profile for the game is November 8th by Agetec. The characters and visuals are said to be very charming and the combat has a small element of strategy. The story unfolds over a decade as you look for a cure to wake up your mom who has been put into a deep sleep. GI's review said that the 2D visuals look beautiful on the PSP's screen:

http://psp.ign.com/objects/696/696078.html

Trailers and vids at the link above.

Last edited by 1CCOSA; 03 Oct 2005 at 08:16 PM.

2. Isn't this a really fucking long series of games by Sony in Japan?
    ...with a different art style?

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Isn't this a really fucking long series of games by Sony in Japan?
    ...with a different art style?
    All I know based on what I have read is that this rev will be a remake of two PS1 games in the series with some new elements, and that yes, it is based on a manga series too.

4. Wow, that looks really cute! I might get it for my BF's PSP. He never plays the damn thing anyway.

5. It's a fun game and i wish the series had made it here earlier. It's kiddie and all, but it's charming and cute.

(THBBBBBBBBBBBBBB~ to EGM)
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    It's a fun game and i wish the series had made it here earlier. It's kiddie and all, but it's charming and cute.

(THBBBBBBBBBBBBBB~ to EGM)
    Glad to hear you like it. I am really looking forward to both this and Mana DS (whenever that is released).

7. I got the import version about 3 days before the U.S. version was announced. I had fun stumbling through the story, but i'll have more fun in English, tell you what.
    Donk

8. ^^^^

Awesome, I also didn't like the tone of the EGM review. Jennifer Tsao sounded as though her main gripe was that the visuals weren't "modern enough."

9. Jennifer Tsao's a joke.

Sony needs to get some new color PSPs over here stat. Or at least the white one. I need this game but refuse to buy a black PSP.

10. Hmph, this looks really interesting. But this happens to me at least once a year, where I see some RPG that looks fun and might be an RPG I actually enjoy. But every time I indulge on my curiosity I end up just reminding my self that I don't enjoy playing RPGs.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!