Thread: Sum Of All Fears

Sum Of All Fears

Looks good eh? Ben Affleck replaces Harrison Ford. I liked Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger. Anyone gonna check it out this weekend? I plan to see it and Will post my impressions this Weekend.

Korian

2. Same here. I liked 3 previous films, and might actually check it out, if it will be playing in the theater near me. The trailer looks interesting, and I want to see, that explosion they hinted in the trailer.

Originally posted by Despair
    Same here. I liked 3 previous films, and might actually check it out, if it will be playing in the theater near me. The trailer looks interesting, and I want to see, that explosion they hinted in the trailer.
    Yeah it looks pretty amazing a whole town being vaporized.

What was the third one in the series?

Korian

4. Well, The Hunt for Red October is related, with Jack Ryan character being a main character. Alec Baldwin played Jack in THRO, then it switched to Harrison Ford in Patriot Games, and Clear and Present Danger.

Now, in the Sum of all Fears, Ben Aflec plays young Jack Ryan, and Morgan Freeman is young James Earl Jones character.

Oh yeah The Hunt for Red October was good. So Ben Affleck plays the Youg Jack Ryan that explains things.

Korian

6. There seems to be lots of positive buzz on this, so I'm looking forward to it. Couldn't be any worse than the last 3 Bonds, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Just rewatched Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger, on USA last night. Pretty good movies, Patriots were cut though for violence

Its funny to see Han Solo, Mace Windu and Voice of Darth Vader in the movie about CIA

Saw it last Friday and thought it was very good Ben Affleck did a good job as a young Jack Ryan though at time the Movie can be confusing the way it jumps to different scenes but I'd reccommend it if you liked the others.

Korian

9. I havent seen it yet, but talked to my friend last night, and he didnt liked it much. Still quite interested in seeing it, but probably will wait till it hits the video.

How's the Nuke explosion, I heard it was pretty cool

Originally posted by Despair
    I havent seen it yet, but talked to my friend last night, and he didnt liked it much. Still quite interested in seeing it, but probably will wait till it hits the video.

How's the Nuke explosion, I heard it was pretty cool
    What you see in the Trailers is the same as in the Movie so they kinda gave that part away.

Korian