Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 86969899100

Thread: Halo 3: Official

1. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    A game where you start with a gun that kills in one shot is AWESOME right? Great netcode too.
    Halo 1 pistol?

Ha, Luke posted that update. This could be dope, it could be ready to go by the time Lost is over.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 16 May 2007 at 07:13 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Halo 3 Update - It looks like the Crackdown download will be fixed within 3 to 6 hours barring any other problems.
    Then Opaque will be on.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    I think someone is bitter from getting shotgunned too much. I really isn't that hard to defend against any gun in the game. Stop being a noob.
    I'm not MarkRyan, you know that I know what I'm talking about. I used to think Gears was the greatest thing ever too, but the flaws are just too glaring over time.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Gears shits on Halo. nough said.
    And it has such variety and great online implementation too!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Gears really does suck ass. It's glorious for a week or two, but then the stupid, easily-fixed-but-never-actually-fixed netcode, bugs, imbalances and shit for options ruins it.

Server-side hit detection as a cheat-preventing measure in the year 2007 on a closed console system is laugh out loud stupid.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Yes. Being able to adjust what weapons you spawn with would do a lot to fix the game, but really it'd probably still be broken.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    Then Opaque will be on.
    I'm really not going to be on tonight.

Sorry, you all have to wait for me to kick the shit out of you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    Server-side hit detection as a cheat-preventing measure in the year 2007 on a closed console system is laugh out loud stupid.
    This is the only problem I have with Gears.

9. Ok, this thread is done. Someone make one for the beta and then we'll make another official H3 thread after that.