Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP THREAD #22342: THE VIRUS!!!

PSP THREAD #22342: THE VIRUS!!!

"Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Not shocked, but who has the time to do this?
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

Giltch Guest
    Took long enough.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Interpol
    Sony did it.
    Wouldn't be surprised.
    It also just kinda deletes files off the firmware. I'm sure it didn't take long to code.

5. I wouldnt consider this a virus. Its more of just modifying the firmware thus results in removing files. Thats what happens when people who dont know nothing and are anxious to try things get. They deserve it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    I wouldnt consider this a virus. Its more of just modifying the firmware thus results in removing files. Thats what happens when people who dont know nothing and are anxious to try things get. They deserve it.
    Like people who don't know grammar. Fuckers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    They deserve it.
    Yeah, really. Fuck everybody. in the ass. twice.

And what exactly does this virus do? Not allow you to play any games or UMD's? or just not connect to tha interweb or what? I heard it being described as "bricking" the PSP so if the system became totally useless after the virus patch - then, wow. - I'd be pretty damn irate if it rendered my $250 dollar portable gaming system into an expensive paperweight .

8. Wow, some people have no moral concience, especially when some people had to work really hard to get thier PSP.
    This is the first quote in the comments of that story.

This coming from a community a decent amount of people are just there to pirate games and avoid having to pay money for what they have.

That's humor.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Thats what happens when people who dont know nothing and are anxious to try things get.
    Sentence of the year.