Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Moon: Innocent Life (PSP)

1. Harvest Moon: Innocent Life (PSP)

Wow. That is absolutely gorgeous. Apparently they're changing up the HM formula quite a bit this time as well, "everything in the HM series so far has been scrapped," it says.

Finally. The series has been stagnant for ages.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. I get bored of these games so quickly. I don't think their paradigm shift will help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Wow. That is absolutely gorgeous. Apparently they're changing up the HM formula quite a bit this time as well, "everything in the HM series so far has been scrapped," it says.
    Last time they tried that, we got the PS2 Harvest Moon, and it sucked ass.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Between this and GTA I'm really starting to wish I owned a PSP.

5. yeah damnit looks like its time to get a psp...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. Are there any gameplay details? The PS2 Harvest Moon was ass, Mineral Town was awesome and A Wonderful Life was different but great.

7. Looks beautiful. Love that shot of him overlooking the lake and the mountain. Never played HM, maybe I will give this a spin someday. IGN says it's more "RPG-like" with a bit of a quest to it.

8. Uh, that looks really fucking good.

9. I had this in my hand today, but then put it back when I saw Etrian Odyssey was in stock.

I guess you play a humanoid robot in this one? Seems neat enough to me. It's got a 75% at gamerankings and it's only $30.

10. Why the fuck are people buying Etrian Odyssey?
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.