Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not getting "Thread reply" emails

1. I really need to get that wallet.

Dave, we miss playing against you and Hiro. It's too bad you quit playing since Brad scared you guys away, he has left us high and dry for the new ruler of all things Bradley.

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    Since I've stopped playing, I've moved and changed my name. You should consider doing the same.
    I know where you live bitch.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    Dave, we miss playing against you and Hiro.
    So true. We were actually talking about this the other night. We have yet to find another team that has come close to the monumental games we had against you two back in the day.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    So true. We were actually talking about this the other night. We have yet to find another team that has come close to the monumental games we had against you two back in the day.
    I should just bite the bullet and buy a new Xbox. My XBL sub doesnt run out until January.

Thing is, I just bought a 1000 dollar television.

Chaos Theory would look sooo good on it..... Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    I should just bite the bullet and buy a new Xbox. My XBL sub doesnt run out until January.
    I know a man in Nashua, NH with two xbox systems. He only needs one.
    Perhaps you should buy his.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    In other news, Brad73 and Cowdisease are losers.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. Don't be so hard on yourself Cow, you guys are just no shows.