Thread: SFA2 Versus guide - rare as well?

1. Question SFA2 Versus guide - rare as well?

I know the FFVII one is rare and sells for stupid prices on ebay - I have mine, and I am about to try my hand at conning some poor shmoe out of $100 for a stupid strategy guide - but what abot the Versus Books Street Fighter Alpha 2 guide? I can find absolutely no mention of the guide anywere - on ebay, on the web, or whatnot.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. it is rare not sure how much it goes for though

but it is the greatest guide ever written and its for the greatest Fighting game ever
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I have it. It's the greatest guide of all time.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I think I have it, too.
    ...but I don't have SFA2. Fancy that.
    I gather the Saturn collection's impossible to find, yes?

I can find it on my shelf.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I have it. It's the greatest guide of all time.
    Scan it and upload pls.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I think I have it, too.
    ...but I don't have SFA2. Fancy that.
    I gather the Saturn collection's impossible to find, yes?
    you can find the Saturn SFA2 brand new for like 10 - 20 bucks very often on ebay and it is by far the best version of Alpha 2 which is as I said the greatest fighting game ever

I suggest your scuttle off to ebay and procure yourself what is pure heaven pressed onto a plastic disc

though the SF Collection isnt that hard to find on saturn from what I remember
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. I used to have about 30 or so of them. I threw most of them out years ago. I think I have a few left. The first one I posted on ebay, someone emailed me offering $75 for it. Needless to say, auction ended early.

I had so many of them because EB had them listed as magazines in their inventory, and rather than throw them all out, I took a bunch home. My manager had no problem with this, as he considered them old magazines.