Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6373757677

Thread: Dragon Quest 8

1. See, I HATED 7 with a passion. The Graphics really don't matter to me btw. I would take FFIII graphics on a game if it rocked ass.

2. Up to 11 hours now, game still rocks.

3. This is probably my favorite game in the series, and one of my favorite RPGs ever to boot. The gameplay and music were like a trip on the Nostalgia Express back to elementary school, yet it was current enough that I was engaged the entire time.

Plus, the Succubus had just bought me a Sirius receiver, so I had something to keep me entertained through the grindage.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Coming to 3DS but probably not for us filthy gaijin

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

AWESOME WHERE IS VII
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    WHERE IS VII
    This.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    This.
    Seconded....
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

There is a higher quantity of words in DQ7's script than sales the 3DS version would get in the US.

I'm pretty sure in the short term future, if not already, you'll have a phone that can run the PS1 game through ePSXe. You can use your money on something better.

Marwan sure did post a lot in this thread.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    AWESOME WHERE IS VII
    in your butt