Thread: Ohayocon 2k6

1. Ohayocon 2k6

Well Pre-registration started a while ago, and I missed the good deal for 30 bucks for all 3 days that ended 9/30. But I'm trying to see if there isn't 10 people between my friends and TNL who are going for an extended period of time to get the group discount.

This year I may actually travel around as Ichigo from Bleach, assuming I'm not lazy, which I usually am.

I know Xeno usually goes for like a day, I'm sure they'll have a third strike tourny among others, I'm guessing SCIII will also be there this year.

2. Where exactly in OH is this located? I"m too lazy to search.

3. Columbus Ohio, and the site is www.Ohayocon.com I should have put that in heh.

4. Hmm, I *might* go. It's gonna be in January though, so the roads will be all crap and I don't know if I wanna try driving for 5-6 hours in that crap. We'll see.

5. Well it's this upcoming weekend, Myself, Tain, and Nomi shall be there Saturday. ANyone else coming along wanna meet up? Since for the most part we'll just be whoring it up in the game room.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    Columbus Ohio, and the site is www.Ohayocon.com I should have put that in heh.
    Hahaha, GEDDIT?
    Ohayo/Ohio?
    See, it's not funny anymore.
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

LOL! OHAYO DESUNE!

Hey, I heard you can see girls do the hula on some island named KAWAII!!
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Hey, I heard you can see girls do the hula on some island named KAWAII!!
    Kawaii-Kon
    -Myk

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    I know Xeno usually goes for like a day, I'm sure they'll have a third strike tourny among others, I'm guessing SCIII will also be there this year.
    It's possible that I'll be there sometime tomorrow. If I can find someone else to go up there with me and if I can scrounge up the cash to get in.

But I will be here at the City Center mall at my buddy's game store if anyone wants to come down and say hi. It's like a half mile south of the convention center on High Street.
    Last edited by Timber; 06 Jan 2006 at 10:20 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Actually since this time I'm driving down there instead of Tain's parents I may just do that.