Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread O' Custom Sticks

1. I have two custom sticks from finkle (just the case, I am adding buttons/art myself).

He will do anything you ask really.

2. Resurrection!

I finally got my custom stick from GoPodular!

It's a hybrid joystick: Sanwa joystick with octagon restrictor plate and Happ competition buttons. The Start and Select buttons are 24mm Sanwa buttons.

The design is a homage to Sega's Astro City control panel overlay. Designed with Adobe Illustrator, it took me a while to find the fonts to replicate the Astro City logo.

A shot of the joystick without the cartridge encoder. I purchased two cartridge encoders, one for the Playstation with a Dual Shock 1 PCB for lag-free compatibility with the Radio Shack (PC) and Magic Box (Xbox) converters. The other...

...is for the Xbox 360. The cartridge connects to the bottom of the joystick and attaches to the back of the stick with velcro. Finally, a good joystick to play DOA4, Third Strike, and the upcoming Virtua Fighter 5 and SSF2T: HD Remix.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. That's damn sexy, Cow.

I'm coming over your place. What a hot design, I love that shit.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Damn.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. That is fucking awesome. How much did that bad boy run you?

7. Designed with Adobe Illustrator, it took me a while to find the fonts to replicate the Astro City logo.
    I, uh, couldn't have the source file, could I? That's an awesome design.

8. Cow, you're gonna kill us for sure on 3rd Strike now !!

Nice work !

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post

...is for the Xbox 360. The cartridge connects to the bottom of the joystick and attaches to the back of the stick with velcro. Finally, a good joystick to play DOA4, Third Strike, and the upcoming Virtua Fighter 5 and SSF2T: HD Remix.
    You forgot UMK3. Noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

10. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    You forgot UMK3. Noob.
    Not really.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios