Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread O' Custom Sticks

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yo. Want to send me those fonts? Or just let me know what the names are. I probably have them already.
    I'll let you know what I used after I reinstall Illustrator on my machine during the weekend.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Thank you.

noob

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yo. Want to send me those fonts? Or just let me know what the names are. I probably have them already.
    The fonts used for the Astro City logo are:

NiseAstroCity
    NiseSega
    Helvetica Neue LT Pro (Bold & Bold Extended)

I uploaded the logo as an eps file on Arcade Art Library, if anyone is interested.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

ZOMG Cow PLEASE give me a link were i can acquire such sticks.i NEED them. Third Strike calls to me. And my SF stick mocks me. And average price would be good too. thankx

JBNagis

5. Probably won't NEED one after you see the price tag.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    ZOMG Cow PLEASE give me a link were i can acquire such sticks.i NEED them. Third Strike calls to me. And my SF stick mocks me. And average price would be good too. thankx
    The stick is from GoPodular. If you are ordering a joystick with ONLY the Xbox 360 cartridge encoder, the stick will cost from $245 to $270 (w/o shipping), depending on what parts you want on the joystick (American Happ or Japanese Sanwa/Seimitsu). Custom art will run extra.

If that's too much, you could hire a custom stick builder in the Trading Outlet subforum of Shoryuken.com.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Sweet stick. Why Happ buttons instead of Sanwa?

8. I'm gonna be using Happ buttons because I have a shitton lying around and they're cheaper. I need to get my hands on Sanwa sticks, though. I figured I'd be good with Happ ones for a while, but I've been using Sanwa sticks so much recently.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    Sweet stick. Why Happ buttons instead of Sanwa?
    I tried an all Sanwa stick and didn't like the Sanwa buttons. It's neat that even the slightest touch activates the button, but I was having problems performing two- and three-button moves consistently (Zangief's spinning lariat, EX Moves in Third Strike).

I don't know if it was the fault of the custom Sanwa stick or just trying to get used to doing multi-button presses on Sanwas. Nonetheless, I preferred the feel of the Happ competition buttons on my Happ-modded SFAC stick, so I went with a hybrid setup for my GoPodular custom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    I'm gonna be using Happ buttons because I have a shitton lying around and they're cheaper. I need to get my hands on Sanwa sticks, though. I figured I'd be good with Happ ones for a while, but I've been using Sanwa sticks so much recently.
    I think I have a Sanwa joystick lying around. If you want to buy it, send me a PM.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Probably won't NEED one after you see the price tag.
    uh yeah... NEED has been downgraded to want. Im so happy with my SF stick. perfect joystick and button placement for me.isn't there an adapter out there i can use for it??

Oh and thanks for the link Cow.

JBNagis