Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 8191939495

Thread: Thread O' Custom Sticks

1. All damn night.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Ok guys customs are done now, the war is over.

Attachment 74749
    the only stick where deejay might win in sf4

Oh, man. I haven't even played the game, but I want this stick:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4U89480_1-655x655.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	75656

The game hasn't been announced for PS4, has it?

4. That's the one I ordered. The Xrd stick is pretty boring looking.

5. So I bought a Mayflash f300 for KOF XIV (PS4) with the intention of replacing the buttons/stick with sanwa parts from my madcatz MvC3 TE 360 stick. I also want to throw in an octagonal gate, 2lb. resistance spring and one of them oversize actuator thingies. Oh, and a battop.

Is there anyting else in the 360 stick I should cabbage? Anything other parts I should throw in while I'm at it?

6. TNL didn't help me. Oh god, they don't like me.

Did this over the weekend. Not as scary as I thought it would be, though the Madcatz TE definitely wasn't made for cracking into. I like how they changed that with the newer models and their flip up case, but I ultimately wanted a smaller lghter plastic fight stick instead of a hulking metal monstrosity.

Very pleased with the results. The octa gate+2lb spring+kowal actuator+battop gets bandied about as the JLF solution for 90s kids and, well, this one likes it pretty good, too. One day I'd love to get my hands on a good korean style stick (TNL response here) to see how much I'd like those in comparison. Curious to see how much the lack of gate corners would bug me.