Page 1 of 95 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread O' Custom Sticks

1. Thread O' Custom Sticks

Does anyone know finkle from SRK? I happened unto this site where he makes all kinds of custom designs and was wondering if he can do seperate layouts for current sticks seperate from building them.

I currently have the SF stick and I'm thinking about replacing the graphic front unto something that stands out better. I got my eyes on a few pics that I'll paste below that I'm willing to add onto.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

The last one with streetfighter seems closer to what I want, but I'd have to ask if he can match my button layout or send it full pic so I can punch the holes myself.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 06 May 2007 at 05:34 PM.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

sweet

3. I like the ones in the first and second pics because the design takes into account the button placement.

4. Ive been meaning to make a different background for my SF Anniversary stick. Sick of that art work on it, not that its bad but its just kind of cheesy. I mean they somehow cut Zangiefs mohawk off! How do you even do that?

Those sticks are really nice though, I like the big slab construction of it. Its not some big box, just a slab.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Can you use that stick with other games? I'm thinking not but I really like the look of it and I need a good one for shmup games (to make up for my lack of skill).

6. I'll take this one with a US stick and a straight button arrangement.

Click for full size

That is hot. Don't have $150 to drop on one, though.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 06 May 2007 at 05:34 PM.

7. http://www.byrdo.org/arcade_joysticks.htm

Though, that doesn't help the original poster at all.

8. Do Sanwa parts have a lower profile than happ competition parts?
    I don't think my happ buttons would fit in a box that shallow.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot
    http://www.byrdo.org/arcade_joysticks.htm

Though, that doesn't help the original poster at all.
    Actually it does. I just gotta figure out how I can get images like that to fit considering my layout is a little tight.

EDIT: I've changed my mind about ordering from someone and want to see about making this myself. What I'll need is a good photoshop program and a few ideas for what layouts may work with the button setup.

This is the beast I have to deal with (incase anyone hasn't seen one yet).

Bare in mind the buttons I replaced are black, so some designs may or may not work.
    Last edited by voltz; 16 Oct 2005 at 12:23 PM.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

I'll design just about anything for anyone with my free time.

PM me if you want some help.