Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling All Games

1. Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Think long and hard about Steel Battalion. I almost sold it, but I played it for a bit instead and it made me want to keep it.
    I find it fairly odd that you both sold your monster collections at nearly the same age.

Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    So is there a way you can barrow thses out or is that just wishful thinking?
    We'll talk.
    I noticed you have Silhouette Mirage, how is that better then it's PS version?
    There's no spirit penalty for using the different weapons. The game is easier but a lot more fun. It looks better in many places, as well.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. do you have the maracas for samba?

4. Saturn games still up for grabs?
    All is well.

5. PM sent.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I noticed you have Silhouette Mirage, how is that better then it's PS version?
    Frogacuda did a great comparison on the two: http://www.classicgaming.com/sfkosmo...omparison.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    Frogacuda did a great comparison on the two: http://www.classicgaming.com/sfkosmo...omparison.html
    Mzo, I really wish you were selling yours now.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. PM Sent.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I'm still not sure what he asked for. Every Saturn game I own?

Besides, he made fun of Smash Bros. once. Fuck him.
    Hey, whatever you say, just let me know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Hey Chao, don't you also want Street Fighter X Turbo for Matching Service on the DC? HUH??
    Woah! I could own it for the twenty-first time!

10. Let me know what you would want for say Astal (that is that really colorful 2d side scroller right?) Sin and Punishment an
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.