Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling All Games

1. Same here, keeping all my Saturn Capcom vs. games, too. I sold Children of the Atom because that's basically unplayable nowadays but the rest are still good times. I'm 27 and am selling a lot of my shit, too, because I feel pretty ridiculous having a stockpile of games, many outdated at that.

Now should I win the lottery, I'm buying all that shit back.

On a side note, what part of "make me an offer" do most of you fuckers not understand? I hate pricing shit.

Also: shipping will be delayed by a week due to another fucking hurricane.

Man, I am foul this morning.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    On a side note, what part of "make me an offer" do most of you fuckers not understand? I hate pricing shit.
    I'm having the same problem. You motherfuckers know what you're willing to pay for these items... just fucking tell us.

I follow this rule: The price goes up by 10% every time a wishy washy question is asked.

4. PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    ok man, but I doubt you are going to like any offers I make.

6. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    ok man, but I doubt you are going to like any offers I make.
    Dude, just make him an offer in PM. The worst he can say is no (or ignore).
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 21 Oct 2005 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Mzo, did you receive payment?
    Yeah I did, since the hurricane has been delayed to Monday by popular vote I will send the orders of those who have paid out by Saturday.

Since this was a spur of the moment type thing, there are a couple of items I have to go hunt down from different people, I'll get that together ASAP this weekend as well.

IP, I'm trying to just get rid of a lot of the older stuff that has no trade-in value whatsoever, so make any offer and we'll work it out.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I can't give you an offer right now. But I have a friend who just opened up a game shop and has a tiny GC section. So I'm sure he'd love to buy all your GC stuff in one big lot. Either let me know what you'd want for it or I'll show him the list and hit you with an offer in a couple of days.

And I know he isn't going to want to pay eBay prices on the stuff like Ikaruga or the Zelda collection. So you may just want to take those out of the lot and eBay 'em.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Xeno. Put your friend in touch with me. I have a lot of really cool stuff that your friend could use in his store. Demo units and whatnot.

Mzo. Sorry to snipe your thread, but its 100 times more popular than mine.