Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling All Games

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Yeah I did, since the hurricane has been delayed to Monday by popular vote I will send the orders of those who have paid out by Saturday.
    Don't worry about when you send that stuff out, if Wilma uses her Bedrockian tomfoolery to make a mess out of your state, dammit. Board up your house or something. I can wait.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Xeno. Put your friend in touch with me. I have a lot of really cool stuff that your friend could use in his store. Demo units and whatnot.
    I'll let him know, but don't expect him to buy much right away. He did just put himself into debt opening the place. As soon as he makes some $ though I'm sure he'll really want that kind of stuff.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    I can't give you an offer right now. But I have a friend who just opened up a game shop and has a tiny GC section. So I'm sure he'd love to buy all your GC stuff in one big lot. Either let me know what you'd want for it or I'll show him the list and hit you with an offer in a couple of days.

And I know he isn't going to want to pay eBay prices on the stuff like Ikaruga or the Zelda collection. So you may just want to take those out of the lot and eBay 'em.
    Yoshi got a good bite out of my GC games, I'll mark the stuff I'm keeping and the rest is fair game.

DJ Rocca, Chao, Kuro, Ramzavail, and Raz0r, your stuff's been sent out.

And shipping is more expensive than I remember it being, fuck you cheap faggots.

From the weak offers I've gotten, I think I'm keeping all my Mega Man games. I'm so close to owning them all, I might as well.

Doesn't anyone want:

Sega Saturn Twin Sticks, boxed and complete?
    Saturn Fire Pro Wrestling 6Men Scramble double CD case original release?
    DC Fire Pro Wrestling D?
    Saturn Bomberman?

There's a lot of shit left to move here, folks. I'll update the entire list today or tomorrow.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. That firepro is the shit, I got that when I first got my saturn.

Yeah it really is. But I will never play it again.
    My Backloggery

6. Mzo private message sent

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Yoshi got a good bite out of my GC games, I'll mark the stuff I'm keeping and the rest is fair game.

DJ Rocca, Chao, Kuro, Ramzavail, and Raz0r, your stuff's been sent out.
    That was incredibly fast...thanks Mzo. And no more DJ, it hurts my head just thinking about it.=X
    Last edited by Rocca; 22 Oct 2005 at 02:23 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    And shipping is more expensive than I remember it being, fuck you cheap faggots.
    Don't bitch at me, I told you I'd pony up for the rest of shipping. And yes Rocca, that was fast. And PM sent.
    All is well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Hey, I would've paid a little more had you said something.
    DON'T YOU SNAP AT ME, BOY!

Haha I don't really care, thanx though.
    My Backloggery