Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 57891011 LastLast

Thread: Selling All Games

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Send electricity to my home.
    *Casts Bolt 3 on Mzo's home*

...did that work?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Mzo,

I got your PM, but can't send you any. Anyway, hope all's well, if you need more time, just let me know. Otherwise, I hope all's well!

Thanks!
    -Steven

3. Payment sent! Please be to PMing when arriving it is.

OK, sorry about the delay (2 week long power outage from a hurricane, one week of midterms).

I'm going to go through all my PMs and PayPal records and send everything that has been paid for out this weekend. I'll also put together the stuff people were asking me for and give them the go-ahead on sending money.

I was doing so well, too, Wilma totally fucked my stride (in this and in school) =(
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Great news Mzo, I can't wait to play the games! Fuck Wilma bitch!

6. Yeah, PM me back with your paypal addy.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Yeah, I need your PayPal add. again also. I forgot to copy, paste and save that shit. You gave it to me right before I had class. Sorry, my bad. Could you please PM me?
    Last edited by Kev; 09 Nov 2005 at 06:24 PM.

8. have you sent mine yet? i paypaled you 2 weeks ago and nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    OK, sorry about the delay (2 week long power outage from a hurricane, one week of midterms).
    Hi. This week we're in is the midterms week, last two weeks past I had no power and was living like a caveman. So if you sent me money in an electronic fashion two weeks ago, then I wouldn't have been able to check it until this week.

Which I'm doing right now.

So no, I haven't sent anything out yet. The earliest I can do it is saturday morning.

edit: ok, saw daito's payment and Kev's. I'll get it ready to ship.
    My Backloggery

UPDATE:

Kev, burgundy, kingoffighters, your stuff has all shipped.

daitokuji: turns out my Puzzle Fighter 2 box didn't have the game inside, finally tracked it down to a friend who I'm meeting tonight to get it back. It'll get shipped out tomorrow.

Melf: I received your money order but I can't find the envelope it came in, PM me your address and I'll send Powerslave out with daito's game tomorrow.

sqoon: I've looked everywhere and I never received your MO in the mail. Sorry =/
    My Backloggery