Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio Lazlow

1. Radio Lazlow

Lazlow, the man behind the radio portion of the Grand Theft Auto has a radio show in New York City now. Started like... 3 months ago, but I just started tuning in a few weeks ago. It's good stuff. Alot of those same great production pieces like the ones you hear in GTA and it's a very funny show. It's on sundays from 6-10 on K-ROCK, but you can download it from www.lazlow.com. Anyone else check this out?
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 18 Oct 2005 at 10:57 AM.

2. Is it still staged though? Like Phil Hendrie?
    Time for a change

3. Quote Originally Posted by WTFer
    I'll check it out

what music does he play?
    He plays like 2 songs an hour because they make him. It's a talk show.

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Is it still staged though? Like Phil Hendrie?
    No, it's all real.

4. I've seen Lazlow stickers on a few cars. Guess they're not all just GTA fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. I thought Lazlow was a long time Radio DJ before, but in California or something. I know he used to do this Technology report thing for all sorts of radio stations. He used come on our local shitty Hard Rock radio morning show once a week and talk about new gadgets.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    I thought Lazlow was a long time Radio DJ before, but in California or something. I know he used to do this Technology report thing for all sorts of radio stations. He used come on our local shitty Hard Rock radio morning show once a week and talk about new gadgets.
    He has been on O&A a lot of late, and has done some production for them. Its funny to hear him be free on satelite and be able to bitch about the morons running corporate radio these days.

I hope he gets a "Golden Ticket"
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

7. Lazlow was the MC at The 5th Hackers On Planet Earth convention in NYC, I rode the elevator with him on an occasion or two. He's in the Kevin Mitnick documentary "Freedom Downtime" as well - in fact I think the scene where he just shows up at one of the protests may have been his introduction to the folks at 2600. I'll definately have to load his show onto my MP3 player.....

8. Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    I thought Lazlow was a long time Radio DJ before, but in California or something. I know he used to do this Technology report thing for all sorts of radio stations. He used come on our local shitty Hard Rock radio morning show once a week and talk about new gadgets.
    It's called the Technofile, and yeah, he still does that. Just a quickie tech segment that's like 3 minutes long or something. This is the first time he's had a 4-hour talk program, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    He has been on O&A a lot of late, and has done some production for them. Its funny to hear him be free on satelite and be able to bitch about the morons running corporate radio these days.

I hope he gets a "Golden Ticket"
    Last week Opie said they're cancelling the Golden Ticket thing after they pick up one more show, and dropped major hints that it would be Lazlow. I think we'll hear something about that soon.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 18 Oct 2005 at 01:01 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sphere79
    Lazlow was the MC at The 5th Hackers On Planet Earth convention in NYC, I rode the elevator with him on an occasion or two. He's in the Kevin Mitnick documentary "Freedom Downtime" as well - in fact I think the scene where he just shows up at one of the protests may have been his introduction to the folks at 2600. I'll definately have to load his show onto my MP3 player.....
    You went to HOPE? Neato.