Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buy 2 Get 1 Free ALL Xbox,Ps2,Cube games.

1. Made the mistake of going to the actual store, which didn't have shit for selection. No Shining Force Neo, no Shadow of the Colossus, no game released in the past few weeks period.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. PIcked up Shadow of the Colossus, Makai Kingdom, and SMT Digital Devil Saga 1 Deluxe Box Set

3. Release day during a "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" sale are awesome.

I got Ratchet: Deadlocked, SSX On Tour, Jak X Combat Racing and Soul Calibur III for the PS2 and Madden 2006 and Brothers In Arms for the XBox. Gonna return Brothers In Arms for Dragon Quest 8 when it comes out in two weeks.

A fun set of games for $180.00!!

--------------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (XBox 360), Civilization IV (PC)
    --------------------------------------

4. Picked up 3 Battlefield 2 MC for Xbox. 1 for me, 1 for Samurai, 1 for Storm.
    I also need to pick up maybe 3 more games on Saturday to return for 360 titles.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Picked up all three Ratchets. Been meaning to play them for a while.

I was gonna go back once I got more cash to pick up some new releases, but this fucking hurricane tore us a new one. Went to one today and found that they lost half their roof and none of their new shipments came in, so no Shining Force: Neo for me. Hopefully this deal will still be in effect tomorrow. I may get lucky.
    "When angels are forced out of heaven they become devils." -- Viciouis

6. There's 4 Ratchets now

7. Well... Deadlock can wait. I'm not too keen on paying over 30 for it.

Heard it has co-op, though. That sounds pretty schweet.
    "When angels are forced out of heaven they become devils." -- Viciouis

8. The promotion code is no longer on the site, anyone know what it is? Technically its supposed to still be going through today, the 29th.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    The promotion code is no longer on the site, anyone know what it is? Technically its supposed to still be going through today, the 29th.
    I don't remember the code, but I doubt it still works. They said at the beginning that it would last as long as they felt like, essentially, and I'm not surprised they pulled it early.

The games would have probably dropped in price by the time you got them anyway. The 3 games I ordered aren't going to ship before the 27th of December.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2