Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trigun Movie

1. i am excited
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

2. FKN Awesome......i'm hoping they finish off the story in the movie. I wanna see Vash with grey hair and him wearing his black suit.

3. Pay attention noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    So what the fuck ever happened with this?
    Funny you should ask! The final volume of Maximum was just printed in Japan and with it came announcement of the movie. Apparently, it's a big Vash vs. Wolfwood story and takes place somewhere in the middle. Neat.

Busu-Otoko, I have NO idea what you're talking about! YaY!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Funny you should ask! The final volume of Maximum was just printed in Japan and with it came announcement of the movie. Apparently, it's a big Vash vs. Wolfwood story and takes place somewhere in the middle. Neat.
    That sounds perfect.

6. The promotional cover wrapper on the 14th and final volume (released on Wednesday) of Yasuhiro Nightow's Trigun Maximum manga has revealed a 2009 opening for the previously announced Trigun theatrical animation project. The tentatively titled "Trigun the Movie" project will feature a completely original story from Nightow and Trigun series director Satoshi Nishimura (Hajime no Ippo/Fighting Spirit, Shin Cho Bakumatsu Shonen Seiki Takamaru), as well as a script by Yasuko Kobayashi (Claymore, Shakugan no Shana, Witchblade anime). Takahiro Yoshimatsu (Jubei-chan - Secret of the Lovely Eyepatch, Ninja Scroll series) will return from the Trigun television series to design the characters that Madhouse will animate. The manga's cover wrapper indicates the story will be about "Vash vs. Wolfwood," the two main characters of the popular manga.

The possibility of a Trigun movie first arose over two years ago in an interview with Madhouse founder Masao Maruyama and later at Tokyo Anime Fair 2006.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-2009-in-japan

It's funny because this happened YESTERDAY.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Busu-Otoko, I have NO idea what you're talking about! YaY!

I think it's just a variant color scheme that got approved by Nightow to be used on figures and such. Nothing story related... He does look damn cool though.

8. It couldn't possibly be story related.

Based on the way he ages (less and slower the older he gets) he'd be a few thousand years old before his hair grayed.

9. Man can't wait till this comes out. Too bad they couldn't follow up the story though. I guess they had to have Wolfwood in it.

too bad he had to die
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.