Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trigun Movie

1. Trigun Movie

A UK anime magazine had a feature on Studio Madhouse that made the Trigun anime series. In the feature there was an interview with the founder of the studio and he hinted at them working on a trigun movie that should come out in a few years. Also the magazine anime insider confirmed the announcement.

Hmm maybe they can make up for the abrupt and bad ending for the TV series. I always wanted it to be redone, but couldn't really blame the studio or the manga cause of magazine closure and abrupt ending of the manga series, then affecting the anime.

2. I would love this. I want to see what happens to Knives.

3. Trigun with a decent budget will kick ass. The TV series was severely hampered by low production standards.

4. Studio Madhouse's theatrical releases have some pretty nice production values. I'd expect very good things.

5. i would pay to watch this...any idea when its gonna come out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. They didn't give really any date, just said "in a few years". So guess whenever things start really coming along they'll put it out.

7. its animated right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. yea, animated by studio madhouse, they don't do live action flicks....that I know of.