Thread: New Online Game

1. New Online Game

Greetings, recently I've found out a new game - TerritoryUSA.
    It does not demand the client, and the graphics is really awesome. Here are some pictures I've grabbed from it.
    The first,
    the second.

Now it is at last stage of the test, and the funkiest is that all of the testers will be granted with the unique bonuses. So be registered quicker while there is an opportunity to receive the great abilities for free. Let's create there the most powerful clan!
    To be registered you just need to mail to profik@territoryusa.com asking for a registration code. It will be sent to you automatically.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Agronom
    Now it is at last stage of the test, and the funkiest is that all of the testers will be granted with the unique bonuses. So be registered quicker while there is an opportunity to receive the great abilities for free. Let's create there the most powerful clan!
    Wow... did you used to work at SNK?

Cause I keep trying to wrap my head around those sentences and it just isn't happening.

All I've figured out so far is the last stage may have something to do with this man:
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. WOW. THAT LOOKS TIGHT SON!

4. Was this called Gay Sex Online before it went into beta?

5. ...so what exactly is the point of the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. To spam TNL.

7. well that means this game sucks...SOMEONE BAN THIS MAN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. hahahaha! nice one guys!

But I think this one is not new!