Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Xbox LIVE Experiences

1. Rainbow 6 3 was the first online game ever to grab me by the nuts. I would play it for a few hours every day. Infact, I believe there is still quite a large aussie contingent playing this. Also, I gotta add, on the whole, Australians seemed much better at it than anyone else. Presidio ftw!

Halo 2 is the only game I played more on live than R63. Possibly the best online gaming experience available. I play this game in cycles, weeks on then weeks off. I'll probably start playing again soon (last time I played I was becoming a fucking great shot).

other games on live:

XIII - Fun game, awful multiplayer.
    R6: Lockdown - Fucking awful game, it'd take me half an hour to get into a game, only to be randomly booted out of it 80% of the time. Everyone I played was shit at it too.
    Top Spin - Didn't play it much, but it was fun.
    Wolfenstein - The lag made it unplayable.
    PGR2 - Fantastic game, though for some reason I never really got into it.
    Unreal Championship 2 - pretty sweet game, though it feels kinda hollow. The online component hardly worked for me.

thats all thats coming to my mind as far as XBL goes. those few games which rule really make the service worth while though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    I should really pick up KoF2002/03 package...
    You should, but just realize that you'll only be playing KOF 2003 online. As I mentioned in my first post, KOF 2002 is unplayable online.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios