Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just watched The Life of David Gale

1. Just watched The Life of David Gale

Well done movie IMHO about death row, Winslet, Spacey and Laura Linney all did a great job. But the final shot....

SPOILER?

....which shows that Spacey is a murderer along with the guy in the cowboy hat (I assume that's what is happening), um, well pretty much destroys the rest of the movie doesn't it? Left me feeling....blech.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 25 Oct 2005 at 04:52 PM.

2. Wow, way to not understand a movie at all.
    your mom

3. Yeah um... they didn't murder her. That's the point.

4. Well, I'm at work and going back and forth between the USA network and customers.

5. I thought you were talking about THIS David Gale.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Nice spoiler tags btw.

Retard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Nice spoiler tags btw.

Retard.

Seriously. Is it that hard to read the fucking vbullitin faq?

If it was up to me I'd ban you for a week for being a stupid ass.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Seriously. Is it that hard to read the fucking vbullitin faq?

If it was up to me I'd ban you for a week for being a stupid ass.
    I posted the word "SPOILER." And you kept reading, not just the rest of my post but the rest of the flippin' thread! Meh, didn't really feel like posting tags. And if it was up to me, I'd terminate your profile like Wilford Brimley going down on a vat of oatmeal just for the fact that all you post in any given thread that you're in is a two line womany, angsty reply about how the last person to reply "wasn't clarifying enough." Anything else, Miss Austen?

BTW: I think this would be a little more in line with spazzy tone of your outrage:

Last edited by 1CCOSA; 25 Oct 2005 at 04:53 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I thought you were talking about THIS David Gale.
    Congratulations, you just won every thread, ever. That reminds me, I need to watch Beyond Re-Animator. But you can feel free to write SPOILER above any spoilers you'd like to post, because eyes just stop dead right there, and that's so much easier to do than make a spoiler tag. Saves a lot of effort.

Anyway, the Life of David Gale was an awesome movie and you need to watch it again and pay attention this time.

p.s. I didn't know the Carl Hill David Gale was dead until now. He died a damn long time ago and I never knew it. This is upsetting.