Thread: JEFFK'S HOTTIEST VIDEO GAMES REVWIE ARTICAL 2005!!!

1. JEFFK'S HOTTIEST VIDEO GAMES REVWIE ARTICAL 2005!!!

http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/hotgamez2005/
    This year, jeffk handles why consoles suck, Seriouse Same 2, Dungeon Siege 2, Quaek 4, and F>E>A>R>.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAST4R HAX0R JEFFK
    in F>E>AR> yuo fight army men and then yuo open a door and see a ghost and a littal girl from teh ring., I guess thats the scarrey part becauyse if your killing 5000 men in a warehouse full of boxes teh last thin yuo expect to see is a littal girl!!! WELL GEE LETS SEE HEAR I CAN HANDAL KILLING A MILLION ARMY DUDES BUT BOY CERTAINELY NOBODY CAN EXPECT ME TO WATCH A LITTAL GIRL WITH BLACK HAIR!!! thats scarrey and once again we have Japan to balame for this incredibal trend of littal girls with balack hair = scarryness. THANKS JAPAN HERE IS A WREATH COMPOSED OF ABORDED BABIE FETUSES FOR YUOR TIME AND EFFORT!
    Just watch out, I do believe he spoils part of Quake 4.

GAMECUBE - evary game has mario in it and I hate mario!!! its for children. MARIO CATCHES A GHOST! MARIO DRIVES A CAR TO DELIVER GROCERIES! MARIO PLUCKS A STRING FROM THIS MAN'S NOSTRIL! MARIO SAVES A FERRET FROM THE HARSH WORLD OF TEH MINOR LEAGUE BASKETBALL COMBINE! I hate mario.

GAMECUBE DS - THIS SYSTAM IS AWSOME NOW I CAN FINALLY PALAY MARIO GAMES ON A TINYER SCREEN! THANK YOU MODARN TECHNOLOGY FOR SUCH LEAPS AND BOUNDS of faith!!! also it coems with a pen and yuo can write love letters to Jodie Foster on teh screen and send them to teh president or soemthing wft why do I want to do taht/ There si also a game called "nintendo dogs" and you pay soembody $30 to pet a fake dog for 50 hours until your arms cramp up and explaode. hey why dont I send Nintendo $50 and maeybe they will let me cut there grasss for a month wwowowowow what a slam ball of a deal thanks Japan for yuor fagotry.

CONSOLE JOKE #3 -
    Q: MARIO SUNSHINE
    A: (taht is teh whole joke)
    This is a smart man.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    This is a smart man.
    i did notice some similarities
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.