Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Spammers

Because.

2. This is a great idea.

In other news the spin doctors have a new album.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron
    Why even bother? How can you ever top "Two Princes" and "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong"?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Hey. Lets make a 50 post minimum before a user can create new threads. Doesn't that make sense?
    So...

5. before any of this crap how about we start banning people that post a reply in a thread, including all pics associated with the original post when their reply has nothing to do with said pictures or is a mere sentence long? we have an "open season on bandwith wasters" thread and this is a pretty reocurring problem. it's annoying when somebodys reply consists of like 5 pictures and they only comment on one, or none at all. you don't need to fucking include all of them. then we're greeted with an "i agree" typed out at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    before any of this crap how about we start banning people that post a reply in a thread, including all pics associated with the original post when their reply has nothing to do with said pictures or is a mere sentence long? we have an "open season on bandwith wasters" thread and this is a pretty reocurring problem. it's annoying when somebodys reply consists of like 5 pictures and they only comment on one, or none at all. you don't need to fucking include all of them. then we're greeted with an "i agree" typed out at the bottom.
    I agree.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron
    This is a great idea.

Spin doctors have a new album?

Holy shit!

Holy shit!

Spin Doctors have a new album?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Hey. Lets make a 50 post minimum before a user can create new threads. Doesn't that make sense?
    The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

10. I got a thread for you; Shut up!

cracker.