Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ...and the nominees are (Re: Spike TV 2006 Video Game Awards)

1. How is King Kong nominated when it isn't even out yet?

I also love the movie credits given to Sam Jackson: (Pulp Fiction, Snakes on a Plane)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    How is King Kong nominated when it isn't even out yet?
    They claim that the voting committee received review copies of the game before it is publically released. *snicker*

I hate these "of the year" Award shows that are conducted while the YEAR IS STILL GOING ON. The Xbox 360 games aren't even out yet. The intelligent thing is to hold these awards in January or February, but it's painfully obvious that this award show is primarily a commercial to convince the public that King Kong is a good game and should be bought during this crucial holiday season.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. At least Burnout 3 got an award last year, and Katamari games getting nods is nice. They're just about the only things giving the awards a shred of life to die-hard gamers.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Any true gamer who watches this show forfeits any claim they have to that title.
    Time for a change

5. I contest that theory, if you watch it for the chance of titties popping out of a girls shirt (or was that the g4 show?)

6. Then you aren't watching it as a gamer, you're watching it as a man who likes some titties. Perfectly acceptable. Anyway, I never heard of a tit-slip at either Spike or g4phoria.
    Time for a change

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    I contest that theory, if you watch it for the chance of titties popping out of a girls shirt (or was that the g4 show?)
    Please digress.

8. hmm...i dont know what your talking about either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    I contest that theory, if you watch it for the chance of titties popping out of a girls shirt (or was that the g4 show?)
    There are more sure-fire things to watch for titties than a video game award show, bubba.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Throw ya hands in tha air if ya just don't care.