Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Computer! :D

1. bfg 6800gt oc is what i got and it overclocks past the factory overclock well past ultra speeds. can't complain about that.

2. This new computer is kicking ass. I'm playing World of Warcraft on max settings at the highest frame rate on the 1200 or so resolution. Of course I wanted to test this bad boy out so I go to the laggiest area (Ironforge - Auction House) and I get NO lag whatsoever.

It's awesome. I love it.

3. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new pc. My 2 year old pc (Athlon XP 2500+, 1gig ram, 9800np) is still doing a fine job in all the latest games (except Call of Duty 2 for some damn reason).

I won't do an upgrade myself until next summer (and I'll go all out for that upgrade..it'll be all new).

..by the way.. since you have a 6600GT be sure to ALWAYS use Anisotropy Filtering in every game you play. It makes a big difference in image quality. I don't use Anti-Aliasing myself since it causes a performance drop but Anisotropy doesn't give you a noticeable hit in performance at all so be sure to use it!

4. Ok. That is on.
    My WoW looks freakin' awesome.
    Last edited by jonas; 31 Oct 2005 at 12:47 AM.