VF sucks

so does Tekken

2. Great.

3. WTF? This thread is awesome.
    -Kyo

4. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    WTF? This thread is awesome.
    I agree.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. finally we get to the heart of the matter

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    (Tekken) has more opportunity to bowl people over with extended animations.
    No.

I guess one could make the case with Christie/Eddy and maybe Asuka, but that's only part of the offense of two out of 30 playable characters. Maybe you're just used to games like VF that tend to have less than 20, but in Tekken that's just part of the gameplay stew.
    tweet the wet sprocket

ultimate showdown

6. it still blows my mind that people who have no experience in a fighting game talk about it as if they know what's going on.

diff: WoW sucks
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

7. Quote Originally Posted by TODE
    No.

I guess one could make the case with Christie/Eddy and maybe Asuka, but that's only part of the offense of two out of 30 playable characters. Maybe you're just used to games like VF that tend to have less than 20, but in Tekken that's just part of the gameplay stew.
    Okay, let's try and break this thread down one last time, because there seems to be some kind of communication breakdown:

FuryFox: Animation in VF is bad

Me: No, it's just as good as Tekken's, it's just not as apparent because VF has shorter animation sequences.

You: I'm gonna change the subject and talk about gameplay and pretend that all those animation sequences aren't in Tekken for some reason. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND IT'S BS STOP LYING.

Stop it already. If you want to have an "everybody thinks that Tekken is just 10 hit combos and they're WRONG!" argument, go start a thread about it. I won't be there.
    -Kyo

8. Virtua Fighter's animation sucks.

VF > Tekken

Take your Tekken love and get it the fuck out of this thread. There are lots of other threads where all the Tekken lovers can be happily wrong together.

10. Tekken sucks, I was talking about animation.