Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtua Fighter 5

1. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    I would LOVE an online mode (would save me the 40 min drive for competition) but what can ya do...
    Not support Virtua Fighter 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Nercm
    The VF series would be impossible to do online.
    Perhaps. That will change once our broadband infrastructure improves.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. They should at least attempt an online mode.
    More people would play a broken online VF5 than a fine tuned offline VF5, at least outside of japan.

3. Lindbergh looks to be keeping up. This looks on par with DoA4

4. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    I will still give it a go in the arcades...there is a popular Chinese mall in the area and there are a bunch of regular VF players there...

I would LOVE an online mode (would save me the 40 min drive for competition) but what can ya do...

Are you talking about Pacific Mall? I've been there and that mall has a great arcade

Your sig is hosted by angelfire I see.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji
    Are you talking about Pacific Mall? I've been there and that mall has a great arcade
    I was wondering the same thing.
    Pacific Mall has a couple of arcades, or at least it used to.

7. The only one in Pacific whenever I have been up there (in the last couple of years) is Orbit, which is probably what he is referring to since they have lots of random Japanese arcade games.

(Damn, all these Toronto-area people here go there and I never run into any of you? Granted I am up there about once every 2-3 months...)

-Dippy

8. Virtua Fighter continues to be the most wrestling fan friendly fighting game series.

The only question is, why doesn't ANYONE in DOA, Tekken, or VF do the Pedigree as one of their throws?

9. Trademark and not actually useful perhaps? (Don't know what it is)

10. Yeah, chalk that move up to "useless".