Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns Finally Get Ported!

1. Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns Finally Get Ported!

YAY FOR WII AND EASY LIGHTGUN PORTS!

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconEra
    Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack Leaked

By Spencer . April 15, 2010 . 2:51am

image Sega is bringing two more arcade games to Wii. Thanks to an ESRB leak, we know Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack exists.

Here’s what the rating board says about the unannounced game.

This is an arcade-style first-person shooter in which players engage in missions to protect sections of New York and Los Angeles from enemy forces. Players aim targeting crosshairs on dozens of attacking soldiers, robots, missiles, and vehicles that explode when destroyed. Constant gunfire and explosions highlight the frenetic action; zoomed-in camera angles depict multiple projectiles striking the humanoid terrorist enemies.

Even with out the description, the title is fairly self-explanatory — two on-rails light gun games, Gunblade NY and LA Machineguns, on a Wii disc. In Gunblade NY you’re in a helicopter. LA Machineguns puts both players on hovercycles. While this compilation may have nostalgic appeal, I would rather have House of the Dead 4. Hmm… I wonder why Sega hasn’t gotten to porting that game yet.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2010/04/15...s-pack-leaked/

2. Assuming Wii can handle a Model 3 port perfectly, I will buy this.

3. Make that a +1 on the purchasin' crew ovah heeya.

If only the Wii had a light gun. All of these games should be on PS3 with GunCon 3 support.

5. this is cool

not guncon cool but you know

I haven't played these games much, though. I hope they're better than Let's Go Jungle.

6. In my opinion, the only game on Wii that reaches Model 3 quality--in vibrancy and smoothness--is Super Mario Galaxy. This doesn't dampen my excitement for these games, though. Stoked! (We need House of the Dead 4 on PS3, Sega.)
    Last edited by Crafter; 15 Apr 2010 at 01:09 PM.

7. I hope it turns out good.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    this is cool

not guncon cool but you know

I haven't played these games much, though. I hope they're better than Let's Go Jungle.
    Hey, I like Let's Go Jungle. Next I date a girl, I plan to play it with her to make sure we are SUPPOSED TO BE.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I hope it turns out good.
    It's 2010 Sega on the Wii. What could go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If only the Wii had a light gun. All of these games should be on PS3 with GunCon 3 support.
    This, but I'll buy it on Wii anyway, just like all the rest of Sega's light gun games.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.