Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $500 arcade cabinet w/ Midway classics....

1. I think it looks pretty cool. I dont know why you guys are whinning about it. Its a $500 cabinet. If you want quality go spend $2000 and up.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. This isn't really full sized either. It's just barely over 5 feet tall so you'll be a little hunched over when you play it. Look for arcade auctions in your area, you'll find way better deals.
    BUY MY GAMES! [~Video Game Print Ads - Twitter - My DS Collection! ~] Currently Playing: Rocket League & CoD Black Ops 3 (X1), SW Force Collection (mobile), SolForge (PC)

3. eBay has a nice cabinet selection most of the time. You can specify the search to sort by closeness to your zip code, so you can check them out in-person or pick them up (no crating and shipping costs). I wanted a Columns cabinet once, it was in Cleveland. I didn't have $200.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    eBay has a nice cabinet selection most of the time. You can specify the search to sort by closeness to your zip code, so you can check them out in-person or pick them up (no crating and shipping costs). I wanted a Columns cabinet once, it was in Cleveland. I didn't have $200.
    If you ever have the time, money & transportation there's at least 4 auctions a year here in Columbus. I'm going to 2 in November alone.
    BUY MY GAMES! [~Video Game Print Ads - Twitter - My DS Collection! ~] Currently Playing: Rocket League & CoD Black Ops 3 (X1), SW Force Collection (mobile), SolForge (PC)

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    I think it looks pretty cool. I dont know why you guys are whinning about it. Its a $500 cabinet.
    With a 13" monitor, from what people are saying on the official site.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    I think it looks pretty cool. I dont know why you guys are whinning about it. Its a $500 cabinet. If you want quality go spend $2000 and up.
    I don't think you realize what you can get for under $500. It doesn't even say if that monitor is 15khz.

7. Its a TV. It takes AV inputs from your Consoles. This thing is Mickey Mouse.

You can get a used cabinet for under $200. You can get a brand new sitdown japanese cabinet shipped to your house for less than this Target nonsense.

Anyone who buys this should get fucked with a cactus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

8. Old arcade cabs can often be found for less than $100, even working ones.
    I can, and have, built my own mini arcade cabinet with stuff I found on the curb, and I'll bet it had a better monitor than that thing. It didn't look as nice, though, since it was built from discarded Ikea furniture.

9. lol look at this fucking thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

They are giants!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!