Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: $500 arcade cabinet w/ Midway classics....

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa
    VGA monitors are dirt cheap, though.
    I haven't seen any good, cheap 15kHz monitors.
    I have a Mitsubishi 29" multisync monitor (it does 15khz-31khz). It was about $150 shipped to my house (Wisconsin) from Atlanta Georgia. I just recently saw one go on eBay for fucking FIVE DOLLARS.

I also have the Commodore 1084S which is only 13" but gives the best damn picture ever.

There was a 41" mitsubishi multisync (I think it went up to 1024x768) and it had a remote which could control geometry settings! It went for $400 I think.

You just need to know the model numbers/names and you are set.

All the new Candy Cabs come with 29" Flat screen Multisync CRT monitors.

Check your local government surplus yard. Amazing stuff to be found dirt cheap there.

3. I, too, would like to know where Galaga is.

I was totally into this while I was reading until there was no mention of Galaga. Or Pac-Man, for that matter. At least we got Sinistar.
    http://www.ammosart.com/~iidx/images...OS-TNL-Sig.jpg
    Der Wille zur Macht
    Jenseits von Gut und Böse
    Also Sprach Zarathustra

4. The do-it-yourselfers aren't doing much better...

5. Cool! I'd love a control panel where I need a series of mirrors to see the screen and use the trackball at the same time!

6. is that a sub on the bottom?

7. I think you guys are missing out on how sweet that marquee is.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. actually the do it yourselfers are quite good....

I did see that thing at target, and whoever said it was made out of cardboard was right on.
    Last edited by Tonic the Drunkhog; 16 Jan 2006 at 11:40 AM.

9. So my buddy who works at Target just told me they sent what they had left of these back to the warehouse or whatever. They got in 50 in the first shipment and sold 1 in just under 3 months. And that was the display model because they clearanced it down to like $300 just so they wouldn't have to ship it back too.

A big LOL goes to Midway, Target and this product.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    So my buddy who works at Target just told me they sent what they had left of these back to the warehouse or whatever. They got in 50 in the first shipment and sold 1 in just under 3 months. And that was the display model because they clearanced it down to like $300 just so they wouldn't have to ship it back too.

A big LOL goes to Midway, Target and this product.

Wow... that's horrible!

I wouldn't be surprised if you see them popping up at Sam's Club's next for half the price.