Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PC gaming in 2006

PC gaming in 2006

This post at GS shows a massive list of upcoming PC games with screenshots across various genres. The adventure pics aren't working for me in the link though.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_...ic_id=24145969

That Wind Waker-looking MMORPG Wiki looks neat.

2. didnt Nintendo take the makers of wiki to court because of it's similarities with Wind Waker? ...i remember reading some like that a while back.

3. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    didnt Nintendo take the makers of wiki to court because of it's similarities with Wind Waker? ...i remember reading some like that a while back.
    we had a thread based on it a while ago. right now pc is mostly what im looking foreward to in 06 with oblivion, the new guild wars chapter, rf online, maybe sacred 2,gothic 3, dark messiah, maybe neverwinter nights 2 and spore. compare that to one console game,twilight princess
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

4. Theline-up for PC games looks to be quite good. Hellgate: London looks cool. I'll definitely look forward to it. Sun looks like an MMO that I may give a go.

I am looking forward to UT2007 of course, along with Enemy in Sight , which I hope doesn't have huge maps for no real reason( like Joint Operations). Also looking forward to the two new Battlefield bonus pack downloads as well. I just hope that they run better that Special Forces.

5. PC Gamer says they have an awesome world-exclusive next month. Most likely a new Blizzard sequel (or a giant disappointment), because there's really no other company's games on the PC anyone would care much for.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. I think it'll be Duke Nukem Forever or Team Fortress 2. The PC Gamer guys seem to get on the subject of TF2 pretty often in their podcasts.

I really don't think Blizzard is going to debut one of their major titles in PC Gamer.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Duke Nukem Forever.

Believe.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    I think it'll be Duke Nukem Forever or Team Fortress 2. The PC Gamer guys seem to get on the subject of TF2 pretty often in their podcasts.

I really don't think Blizzard is going to debut one of their major titles in PC Gamer.
    Yeah, so big disappointment it is.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. Well they're fucking PC Gamer. Either of those would be big news for PC gamers.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

10. Gothic 3 and Oblivion interest me. That's it.