Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Splitters: Future Perfect

1. Time Splitters: Future Perfect

2. Looks really nice. Are they going to have XBL support this time?

3. I concur with Schlep... looks good. I'd love to play this series over XB Live as well.

I hope single player (co-op specifically) is a bit more fleshed out than TimeSplitters 2. The first stage from the demo (the dam) was easily the best of the bunch, which was disappointing... still was a blast though.

4. Time Splitters 2 was fun.

I'd pick this up for $20, not much more though.

5. There are three major flaws in the TimeSplitters series that need to be fixed:

1) The aiming sensitivity was absolutely horrible in TS2. Maybe I'm just spoiled by modern PC FPS, but I should be able to quickly move my aiming reticule around with ease.

2) Secondly, the enemies' reaction to bullets was gallingly robotic. The best part of console FPS like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark is shooting someone and sadistically laughing as they clutch their wound, double over in pain, spaz out, etc.

3) Finally, Games that don't have blood to get around the Mature rating infuriate me. Game developers should already know that Goldeneye has proved that it’s possible to have blood and maintain the Teen rating, so that is not a viable excuse. When I shoot a bad guy point blank in the chest I want him to react and bleed like he was actually shot, as opposed to the overwhelming glut of FPS where enemies continue firing and running without even flinching.

If none of the above is implemented, than I will continue to spend my FPS money on other, superior products.

6. Future Perfect? I wonder if they'll have some VNV Nation tunes in there. Looks hot.
    A is for action

7. I loved TS2 so ill be looking forward to this one
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33
    There are three major flaws in the TimeSplitters series that need to be fixed:

1) The aiming sensitivity was absolutely horrible in TS2. Maybe I'm just spoiled by modern PC FPS, but I should be able to quickly move my aiming reticule around with ease.

2) Secondly, the enemies' reaction to bullets was gallingly robotic. The best part of console FPS like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark is shooting someone and sadistically laughing as they clutch their wound, double over in pain, spaz out, etc.

3) Finally, Games that don't have blood to get around the Mature rating infuriate me. Game developers should already know that Goldeneye has proved that it’s possible to have blood and maintain the Teen rating, so that is not a viable excuse. When I shoot a bad guy point blank in the chest I want him to react and bleed like he was actually shot, as opposed to the overwhelming glut of FPS where enemies continue firing and running without even flinching.

If none of the above is implemented, than I will continue to spend my FPS money on other, superior products.
    I agree with everything you said. Any FPS where I have to put on auto-aim just to be able to hit the broad side of a barn because the aiming sensitivity is completely out of whack isn't worth a nickle to me, especially when you have games like Doom 3 and Half-life 2 on the horizon.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Megaman

I'm glad it doesn't have that Western cartoony look anymore. I hope Free Radical doesn't follow the recent trend of not releasing a GC version (MK: D, Hitman: C, etc.).

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lastwill
    I'm glad it doesn't have that Western cartoony look anymore. I hope Free Radical doesn't follow the recent trend of not releasing a GC version (MK: D, Hitman: C, etc.).

its coming to all 3
    when there was first mention of it in an EGM i emailed them and asked them if there was a GC version coming and they said it was coming to all 3
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.