Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Game Den

1. Video Game Den

Hi !

I have been working on my new video game site for a few months now and it is finally online. It replaces both of my PC Engine Lounge sites. It is called VIDEO GAME DEN and it mainly covers the PC Engine system and Super Famicom so far. But it will grow to other systems, no doubt about it. I hope you'll like it and find interesting information there

VIDEO GAME DEN

Thanks

2. Why cover a dead system?

The low resolution logo for VGDen has to go, it's ugly as fuck.

3. Why not? If there are sites out there theorizing about Dick Cheney being a cyborg, then I think we can let one about 2 dead systems slide.

4. I'll agree with you, only because of your avatar.

I find the site overall to be very ugly. Just the images at the top, the logo, the layout.
    Last edited by Thief~Silver; 31 Oct 2005 at 03:11 PM.

5. Design could use some work but I like seeing someone covering the classics.

6. The actualy layout isn't bad, really, just the art.

Seems pretty damn comprehensive. Nice.

I guess everyone really is a critic. I've only taken a cursory look, but I'm definitely going to read this HuCard article when I get home from work.

Always had a soft spot for the NEC consoles.

8. Dead systems are ancestors of todays systems. This is video game history. This is what I want Video Game Den to be. Show you the origins of the games you're playing today. Show you that the Star Soldier game you just bought for your PSP is a twenty years old license and far from being the best one of the series. I guess the answer is the same as for the question : why watching fifty years old black-and-white movies ? They are only dead for the people who see them dead.

Thanks for your comments, and I do not mind you being critic. Criticism help things getting better However, positive comments are also welcome.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    Why cover a dead system?
    *Ahem.

Nice to see another TG site. There aren't enough of them out there.

10. Nice work, please make the site's frame's work properly with opera.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    *Ahem.

Nice to see another TG site. There aren't enough of them out there.
    The king himself speaks!

I love the classics.