Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AMV Hell

1. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

2. "And IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII will always... loooove yooooouuuuu!!!"

Huge crowd pleaser. I watched this in a group (highly recommended, btw) and everyone was histerical at this point. And Carmen Sandiego/Hellsing was, indeed, splendiferous.

Azumanga was pretty popular and most of the skits were actually pretty funny. The scene with Osaka and the recorder was well done as well as the short opening gag with Chiyo crashing after her opening jump. And they are certainly correct; girls under the age of 12 should not get high on marijuana before riding a bike.
    "When angels are forced out of heaven they become devils." -- Viciouis

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    You are a gentleman and a scholar.
    I got to have the joy of scrolling through the credits a billion times trying to figure out certain songs and anime that I didn't already know. I at least wish some of those people marked their names better.

4. I wish MOST of the people labeled their shit better. Regardless, it's all good.

5. Good stuff, not enough DBZ mockery though. Absolutely Loved the Naruto Ninja rap bit.

Never enough DBZ mockery.

6. The DVD is nice. If you have a burner, be sue to give it a download. AWESOME menu music.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten
    Good stuff, not enough DBZ mockery though. Absolutely Loved the Naruto Ninja rap bit.

Never enough DBZ mockery.
    LOVE your av/sig combo. If you watch AMV Hell 3, Armstrong's there, and there's DBZ mockery too.
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do