Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell

1. AMV Hell

http://amvhell.com/

Short clips paired with some audio snippets, cram them all together and you have AMV Hell, a series of Music Videos that pretty much has one goal: make you laugh and do it quick. Rarely does a single bit go on for more than 20 seconds.

The first two are standard length, but the recently released AMV Hell 3 is a fucking HOUR LONG.

2. Yeah, I got sent the third one a while ago. Some of them are awesome, some of them are pathetically retarded, and most of the Azumanga ones aren't half as funny/clever/interesting as normal Azumanga is.

Haven't seen the first two yet.

3. Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    The first two are standard length, but the recently released AMV Hell 3 is a fucking HOUR LONG.
    And it's fucking brilliant.
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

4. First video was worth it just for the Elen Fiess-Osaka part.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. AMV Hell kicks all sorts of ass. Kind of like Robot Chicken with anime instead of stop-animation. I just just saw the third one myself and it is by far the best of them all. The whole Titanic/Eva scene was ingenious. Props to all who made it. Some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Oh, they also made AMV Hell 0. All I'm gonna say about that is stay away. It's sick, perverted, disgusting, and a whole 45 minutes long. Those guys went way too far on that one. Just trust me and refrain from watching it. That is, unless you actually enjoy hentai, bestiality, and scat. If so then by all means knock yourself out.
    "When angels are forced out of heaven they become devils." -- Viciouis

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Saxophone
    That is, unless you actually enjoy hentai, bestiality, and scat. If so then by all means knock yourself out.
    SCORE!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Saxophone
    That is, unless you actually enjoy hentai, bestiality, and scat.
    Damn... two out of three.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Saxophone
    That is, unless you actually enjoy hentai, bestiality, and scat. If so then by all means knock yourself out.
    Someone has to tell Aurora about this.

9. Oh my damn. This shit is too funny.

Carmen Sandeigo and Hellsing.

Fuck ME, Power Rangers!

10. finally started d/ling this.
    I hate my intarweb connection... 12 hrs to d/l =*(
    -Myk