Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 93103105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,069 of 1069

Thread: Official Mario Kart DS hookup

1. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33
    So is anyone else besides me and ElCapitan still playing this?

I'd love to get some three/four player games going now that ElCapitan fixed his wi-fi problems.
    It would be nice to get more ppl to play since wEEman is a dirty little sneak.

2. wEEman's good ain't he, him and RaBee are two little bitches.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

3. Quote Originally Posted by kbuchanan
    wEEman's good ain't he, him and RaBee are two little bitches.
    Im a noob, so its to be expected, I just wish he would change the levels up and add a little variation. he picks the same 4 levels every time.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kbuchanan
    wEEman's good ain't he, him and RaBee are two little bitches.
    Bacon's up there in the Bitches League with us, don't forget. Can't wait to see the results from the tourney.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan
    Im a noob, so its to be expected, I just wish he would change the levels up and add a little variation. he picks the same 4 levels every time.
    Heh, I always pick the "random" option during the course selection process, but in two player games, the probability that certain courses will get selected on multiple occasions increases substantially.

Yet another reason why it’s more fun to play with three/four players.

Will anyone be around for some races tonight?

6. I'm up, I'm drunk as hell though so I'll be sucking. Let me know if you wanna go.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

7. We'eman...come out to pla'y'ayyy.....We'emannnn!!.....come out to play'y'ayyyyy!!!
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

8. Well, I got a Lite so I have a new friend code so anyone who wants to race me will need to re-add me:

Dylan1CC: 055907 209752

Reply here or PM me if ya wanna race today. I will be available today 'till 6pm (central time)

9. I've added all of you, let's play:
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...