Thread: FS: Sealed Psyvariar 2 for (jp) PS2

Japan FS: Sealed Psyvariar 2 for (jp) PS2

Sooo... I have a sealed copy of Psyvariar 2: Ultimate Final for JP PS2. I want the odd sum of $41.46 if you pay with PayPal, or $40 even if you pay by money order. Both of these prices are less than the going rate on eBay (far less, considering my price has shipping included). No pictures, I'm afraid. But it is sealed.

If you're wondering why I haven't even opened it... well, I bought one on eBay. The seller was a horrible person who filed a non-paying bidder claim against me. I had to file a paypal claim on the payment I sent instantly in order to get the seller to shut up and send me my item. I assumed the seller was trying to scam me. Anyway, the game arrived. I played it and all was well.

Then another arrived...

I guess the seller was stupid, not malicious. I've waited a few weeks and they haven't emailed me or anything about the game, so here it is. I'm not inclined to go out of my way to let the seller know about his screwup, as I'm still annoyed that he filed a claim without attempting to contact me at all.

I'm curious as to why you want more over paypal than money order?
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

Thumbs Up

Easy - I'm too cheap to have a business paypal account, and the extra bit covers the fees. I don't have to worry about fees if payment arrives in the form of a money order.

Oh I see, I just set up a paypal account; I didn't know they charged a fee. I shoudv'e known.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.