Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2131333435

Thread: The Official Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread - Ver. 1

1. Already mentioned for sure, but Blathers just started talking to me about how he wants to try some fish taco. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take that.

2. This reminds me. La-di-day was a shitty holiday and I'm pretty sure the upcoming Yay day will suck ass too (yay day? WTF kind of queer shit is that?)
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    This reminds me. La-di-day was a shitty holiday and I'm pretty sure the upcoming Yay day will suck ass too (yay day? WTF kind of queer shit is that?)
    I thought jews were in the Hip Hop and Film industry.. They need to get some real holidays in there like GC version did.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

4. So I finally started playing this a few weeks ago. I intentionally avoided the GC version because I knew it would destroy my life. I'm being pretty good with this one so far, limiting myself to about a half hour a day. But I *really* like it.

My character's name is morsel.
    She lives in Honeydab.
    These days she's wearing rabbit ears and a rabbit t-shirt.

I was speaking with the mouse, Yuka, tonight and she said something to the effect, "Where's all the cake? Did my boyfriend eat it? He comes by sometimes and leaves without ever speaking to me." And then the little wind effect blew around her and she looked all sad. O_O I must say, it was probably one of the funniest/cutest moments I've witnessed since some of Flonne's shenanigans in Disgaea.

5. Nah, it was just random and adorable. There's no creepy in this game. Maybe the best localization EVER too.

6. My Animal Crossing friends were calling me F-dog at one point. I liked that. I miss them...

Maybe i should go back to Apple O' for a visit.
    Donk

7. Did anyone try to download the Mario-related items at Toys R Us yet? Supposedly you can only do it this week. However I went to the download station at TRS and put my AC game in tag mode ...but nothing happened.

8. ok ill ask now while this thread is bumped, where are the grasshoppers? i have checked the sites with the seasons and times for the bugs, and supposedly some grasshoppers should be out now, but wild world has different grass than the gc version had, so are they in the flat, featureless grass or are they in that clover type stuff?

and before anyone suggests, checked gamefaqs already, they dont differentiate terrain types, also looked in the official guidebook and same deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.