Thread: SEALED iPod Nano 4GB Black/White

1. SEALED iPod Nano 4GB Black/White

Anyone interested in BRAND NEW SEALED iPod Nano 4GB in Black or White?

Item is sealed and unmolested by dust. Comes with everything such as earphones, dock adapter, USB cable, Software CD, manual, box. Of course, comes with 1 year warranty from Apple.

I have about 9 (Black: 7 -- White: 2)..let me know if you're interested. $265 shpd via US 2-3 Day Priority Mail. Insurance is an additional $3.

PayPal, Money Order, Personal Checks (5-7 day clearing) are accepted. I have eBay (755+) and GameTZ.com (165+) feedbacks
    Last edited by bandit; 08 Nov 2005 at 11:22 AM.

2. Aren't they $250 new?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    Aren't they $250 new?
    Yes, that was an estimated price cuz I wanted to break even. New price updated. Found the actual cost.

4. they are $225 if you have a student ID.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...&s=pc&v=glance

$250 @ Amazon w/free shipping and no tax. Even less with the A9 discount (you have to work a little for that one though)

Available in both colors and they accept all sort of payments too.

My advice, spend 50 dollars more (at amazon of course) and buy the 30 gig iPod Video.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Quote Originally Posted by plik
    they are $225 if you have a student ID.
    Plus tax and shipping if applicable.

I'm just selling it for my cousin who over bought and just wants to get rid of them and wants to break even.
    Last edited by bandit; 08 Nov 2005 at 11:29 AM.