Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Megaman Powered Up PSP Official thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    We need to totally start banning people for being PC around here. Finch, use ingian or prairie nigger instead. You'll feel better.
    D: But i'm like a full 1/4 Cherokee! Or 8th or 16th or something. I like to say that when i pretend i have some sort of racial history. I can still say your people raped my people and stole their land. I wouldn't be here otherwise, so i'm happy about.
    Donk

2. Very interested in this now ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    D: But i'm like a full 1/4 Cherokee! Or 8th or 16th or something. I like to say that when i pretend i have some sort of racial history. I can still say your people raped my people and stole their land. I wouldn't be here otherwise, so i'm happy about.
    That's too bad. I'm 100% American.

4. What am i supposed to say to that? You make big wampum?
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    What am i supposed to say to that? You make big wampum?
    Pass the peace pipe, Tonto.

6. Yay! I'm being oppressed!
    Donk

7. hmmm...i wonder if they're gonna change the story surounding the inclusion of oil man and time man. i mean...the only reason there were 6 robot masters/bosses in the first one was 'cause protoman wasn't around and megaman was the good guy. so...what number would these robots be on doctor r/lights robot number list?

8. New pictures of the robot bosses in action including Elecman, Cutsman, Gutsman, Timeman and the infamous Tarbaby man! Oh my!

http://media.psp.ign.com/media/770/770345/imgs_1.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Finch

How can the land have been "stolen" when the Indians were also fond of saying that nobody owned that same land?

American self-hatred is pathetic. I have Indian blood myself, but I'm happy that things turned out the way they did.

Oh, MM looks lame with polys.

10. i think they did a great job with the translation to polys on every character. it looks like the bosses have new intro's, too.