Thread: Disgaea figures + games for sale

1. Disgaea figures + games for sale

I have a few things for sale. Payment I can do Paypal, M.O. or cash. I will only ship with delivery confirmation, so shipping is usually around 5 bucks priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Disgaea figures:

Sorry the picture is so crappy, the lighting was bad. GONE

-Mage -- from the original release of palm scenery figures.
    -Samurai: note the pic shows her holding an axe, but she will actually come with a spear, I put the axe on another figure and was just swapping them around. This is the new ver2 samurai. GONE

12 bucks each. Each comes with case with artwork.

I am also adding the rare Fallen Angel Flonne secret figure from version 2 set. For a picture, see this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Disgaea-2-Palm-S...QQcmdZViewItem (not my auction but you can see the picture). 20 bucks. GONE

Games:

Fire Emblem GBA -- original version, complete and in great condition. 20 bucks or best offer.

Shadow Hearts Covenant PS2 -- 10 bucks. It has the price and new release sticker from EBgames.

Monster Hunter PS2 --12 bucks. It has a bunch of those damn eb stickers on the outer case. Overall manual and game condition are great.

Mario Kart 64 -- complete boxed. Outer cardboard has some wear, but overall in great shape. 15 bucks.

Wrestlemania 21 Xbox. Mint. Complete. 15 bucks.

MISC

Chuck Palahniuk "Diary" Novel. Hardcover first print w/ dust jacket. 15 bucks. GONE

More to be added.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disgaea1_web.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	17768  
    Last edited by ssbomberman; 11 Nov 2005 at 04:05 PM.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Mage + samurai + Diary book GONE.
    Last edited by ssbomberman; 11 Nov 2005 at 10:36 AM.

3. Added a new figure, Fallen Angel Flonne secret figure from version 2 set. 20 bucks.