Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Zelda 3 A Link To The Past.

1. HUMMER 2! SHITTY SKIN!
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Quote Originally Posted by NApOLm321
    Well, I have a complete mint copy of the game, but I'm just not sure if it's worth the trade to me, I hold it dear to my heart. Perhaps you could give me some sort of ballpark idea to see if I could part with it or not?

Is the one you have the original release or the "players choice" re release?

Quote Originally Posted by JMET
    Is the one you have the original release or the "players choice" re release?
    It's the players' choice edition. Supposedly they redid the stereo sound on it or something to that effect; I'd have to look again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

4. Do you have teh pics?

Quote Originally Posted by NApOLm321
    So you're comparing a bunch of a shitty incomplete games in a worthless lot to a single, complete, and disirable game? Make sense...
    One of those 8 games is Zelda 3: A Link to the Past with at least the box included, the possibility of instructions is there.

And it's not the Player's Choice version.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. What do the masses say would be a fair money amount for a mint copy of Zelda 3 shipped complete and non complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    One of those 8 games is Zelda 3: A Link to the Past with at least the box included, the possibility of instructions is there.

And it's not the Player's Choice version.
    Okay, so again, it makes sense to buy the "not players' choice version" because it doesn't have a few of the benefits that the players choice one has. You just keep hitting the nail on the head Mzo.

I'm done arguing; you are all so fucking high on yourselves. Good luck finding a copy that meets your specifications JMET.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

8. Wow.. um.. If you wish to discuss this further Napolm321 then please do so through pm.

9. bumpity bump

10. is this the one they made in gold ?

big game boy