Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1up says NBA Live looks better than NBA 2K6 (Xbox 360)

1. wow
    just wo

if you go to gamespot & their Live episode week in review video thing
    they have about 5 minutes of NBA 2k6 gameplay footage
    & there was NOTHING from NBA Live that even remotely came close to that all across the board

maybe ea IS really paying them off
    whats easiers?
    pay off a few hacks for their EGM review or spend multi-millions & a ton of more time trying to emulate NBA2K's character models, animation & realistic clothing

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    i love the review for 2k6. it's like 5 paragraphs about just the graphics. this is professional journalism?
    cough...gamefan...first reviews...toshinden...3 pages...about nothing more than...translucent pants...cough
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

3. the borders on that toshinden review had girls with big tits on em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    In the "great" way?
    No, I mean, great launch software wise, or great launch in terms of profit? Profit, sure, but software? No way.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. a lot of the reviewers are going balls crazy when it comes to emphasis of 360 visuals in reviews- and it's pretty clear thats what they're most interested in.

The most ridiculous one is call of duty 2. Many reviewers were quick to say the 360 version looks better than the PC version, but they didn't realize when they play the game with last year's hardware that the cod2 demo automatically reduces IQ. I was playing the game on my pc at 1280X1024 with everything maxed, then when I went and saw the 360 demo I was wondering what sort of crazy drugs they were on.