Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 18yo kills 14yo girl's parents and abducts her at gunpoint

1. talking to me?

Yes.

3. what are you talking about?

Mortal Kombat.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    Speaking of Billy Joel, "Uptown Girl" is a great song. You can find it on 1983's An Innocent Man.
    its good, but im partial to piano man, its like the all occasion song when you think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

Piano Man never really struck me as a happy "all occasion" song.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Mortal Kombat.
    For once, this has actual relevance. Good show.

8. turns out the girl went willingly.

Kara Beth Borden willingly left with her 18-year-old boyfriend after he killed her parents, planning to "get as far away as possible, get married, and start a new life," according to court documents filed yesterday in Lancaster County.

Borden told Ludwig "she wanted to stay with him, and they drove west with the intent to 'get as far away as possible, get married, and start a new life,' " Ludwig told detectives.
    and these are just disturbing:

Police also seized 54 guns from the home where Ludwig lived with his parents, according to court documents. The weapons included rifles, shotguns and handguns, with ammunition.

They also found a video on Ludwig's laptop computer in which he discusses plans to conduct an armed raid on another family's home. The plot was canceled because of traffic, police said.

The funeral for Michael and Cathryn Borden, both 50, was held Saturday at Lancaster Bible College. Kara Beth Borden attended services with her four siblings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. Good to see my Saddam picture is still in active duty.