Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Reason to Buy the Revolution Emerges

1. A Reason to Buy the Revolution Emerges

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Box
    - Famitsu reported that Masahiro Sakurai, the director of Super Smash Bros. who left Nintendo 2 years ago and formed a new studio named Sora, is working on a new installment of Super Smash Bros. for Revolution in cooperation with Nintendo
    That's it. Instant purchase. The system wars are over.

2. they already confirmed it would be online as well. i thought this was old news?

As long as you can use a normal controller and they don't gay it up with motion sensitive crap, this should be fantastic.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I hate smash bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    As long as you can use a normal controller and they don't gay it up with motion sensitive crap, this should be fantastic.
    The revolution doesnt even have a normal controller, does it? Even if it did, I'm sure it would use the motion thing, just like all DS games have to use both screens (even though it would be kind of dumb not to).
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

6. you and i both know that this game will utilize that remote control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    I hate smash bros.

Welcoem to the club junior.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

8. I can see jumping on Goombas working really well with the remote. A quick up-down motion, and you've got one dead Goomba.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Quote Originally Posted by NApOLm321
    The revolution doesnt even have a normal controller, does it?
    Yes it does. It has a cradle, shaped and equipped like a normal controller. The TV remote thingy plugs into it. Also, the Revolution has ports for the GC controllers.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150